Nasi jeruk with sauted shrimp and scrambled egg. Shrimp may not be your go-to scrambled egg mix-in, but once you try it you'll will wonder why you never did before. Add eggs to onion and season with salt. This recipe is a classic Cantonese scrambled egg dish - shrimp and eggs.
Put oil or butter in a large skillet, preferably nonstick or cast iron, and turn heat to medium. Cook, stirring, until shrimp is somewhat pink. Beat eggs in a bowl with soy sauce and sesame oil. You can have Nasi jeruk with sauted shrimp and scrambled egg using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Nasi jeruk with sauted shrimp and scrambled egg
- Prepare of Bahan nasi jeruk.
- It's 3 siung of bawang putih.
- Prepare 5 lembar of daun jeruk purut.
- You need 2 mangkuk of nasi.
- Prepare 1 sdm of margarin.
- It's Sedikit of kaldu bubuk.
- You need of Sauted shrimp.
- It's 1 sdt of margarin.
- Prepare sesuai selera of Udang kupasa.
- It's Secukupnya of garam.
- It's 1 sdm of kecap inggeris.
Cook, scraping pan with a rubber spatula. Fold eggs over themselves, breaking up curds. If mixture clumps, remove it from heat and stir, then return to heat. And then well beaten all the eggs in a large bowl.
Nasi jeruk with sauted shrimp and scrambled egg instructions
- Cincang halus bawang putih dan iris daun jeruk tipis2.
- Kemudian tumis bawang putih dan daun jeruk menggunakan margarin dengan api kecil, bawang putihnya jgn smpai kecoklatan.
- Jika sudah harum, angkat tumisan campur ke nasi beserta margarinnya lalu tambahkan sedikit kalu bubuk, aduk rata.
- Untuk udang cukup tumis2 sebentar dan siram dengan kecap inggeris untuk menambah aroma.
Stir in warm water, salt, sugar and mix well. Scrambled eggs is a dish made from eggs (usually chicken eggs) stirred or beaten together in a pan while being gently heated, typically with salt, butter and sometimes other ingredients. Scrambled tofu has a similar texture to scrambled eggs, is just as versatile, and is infinitely customizable. With five ingredients and four simple Nutritional yeast adds an umami flavor to mimic the eggs, but non-vegans could replace it with a bit of shredded cheese. Preparation Melt the butter in a heavy skillet or nonstick pan.